His drawing skills are also progressing very well, he knows how to count and can recognize letters out of order. He's so smart.. ahh I love him. But seriously right now his brain is like a sponge and he picks up on things so quickly. All you have to do is say a word once and that's it he's got it. Well some words need repetition but it always seems like the ones I don't want him to learn he picks up very quickly. (Ex: Mine) He's still attached to me but I see signs of independence. A couple of months ago we took a trip to the dells which was very relaxing because I think I was at an all time stress high from school and home. It was nice to get away have housekeeping worry about cleaning and go to the pool. Also a couple of weeks ago we went to Minnesota to visit mall of america. We initally were planning on going to California but when plans didn't go through we decided on going to mall of america (something different). Adriancito seriously walked around the whole mall wrapped up in his blanket like above and considering it's almost a 6 hour drive adriancito did not complain at all about being in his car seat. So we have succeeded on getting away and relaxing. I love that the smallest things make him laugh just playing hide and seek with him and tickling him make his day. I don't know what I'm gonna do when those things don't light his face up with laughter anymore. We have nothing planned for the summer but we're ready to do it all and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Summer is here!!
His drawing skills are also progressing very well, he knows how to count and can recognize letters out of order. He's so smart.. ahh I love him. But seriously right now his brain is like a sponge and he picks up on things so quickly. All you have to do is say a word once and that's it he's got it. Well some words need repetition but it always seems like the ones I don't want him to learn he picks up very quickly. (Ex: Mine) He's still attached to me but I see signs of independence. A couple of months ago we took a trip to the dells which was very relaxing because I think I was at an all time stress high from school and home. It was nice to get away have housekeeping worry about cleaning and go to the pool. Also a couple of weeks ago we went to Minnesota to visit mall of america. We initally were planning on going to California but when plans didn't go through we decided on going to mall of america (something different). Adriancito seriously walked around the whole mall wrapped up in his blanket like above and considering it's almost a 6 hour drive adriancito did not complain at all about being in his car seat. So we have succeeded on getting away and relaxing. I love that the smallest things make him laugh just playing hide and seek with him and tickling him make his day. I don't know what I'm gonna do when those things don't light his face up with laughter anymore. We have nothing planned for the summer but we're ready to do it all and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment