
For Halloween last year my little mister was tigger! This year I felt like a bad mother because it was the night before trick or treating and I still didn't buy him a costume. My boss mentioned he got a good deal at burlington coat factory so halloween eve i headed there to see what I could find. Initially I was thinking he could be a T-bird from the the movie Grease. All we needed was a leather jacket and gel up the baby hair with a curl in the front. But once I got to burlington I saw the cutest little costumes. I walked out with a dragon and chicken costume and a leather or pleather jacket. When I got home we tried on the chicken and knew that was the choice.

We left a sign and a bowl full of candy for the children passing by our house. While setting up everything in front, adriancito was sitting on the porch eating some candy from the bowl but when children came with their costumes. He got scared and right away got up and headed inside, starring at the kids. It was adriancito's first time actually trick or treating and he was scared from time to time of people handing out candy with masks. It was very cold so we didn't do much trick or treating but it was fun to get out and see all the other costumes and see how people reacted to little adriancito's costume. I was never really a fan of halloween but I think now that I have a child I am more enthusiastic. This year we also bought about 6 pumpkins and carved out sesame street characters.

When returning the dragon costume and jacket the next day I noticed I bought the costumes 50% off and i only paid 4.50 for one and 6.50 for the other. What a deal... We decided to keep the dragon costume just in case we want to see a little dragon running around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment