
Well fall is here and little Adrian has adjusted pretty well. Right now we're restocking on fall clothes, changing everything from baby proof to toddler proof and transitioning from summer to fall. Adriancito is so energetic, adventurous and always looking for something new to discover. This is very different from how he was in the spring. In the spring we would stay by me and not go anywhere without me. And now I take him out and put him down and he darts out running. It's a little exhausting but I love it. I love his energy, his ability to smile regardless of any situation. Children they are so innocent and have no worries.
So about 2 weeks ago me and little limon were playing hide and seek. When he crawled away from me and slipped and hit his head on the door frame. I picked him up from crying when I saw the hugest dump on his forehead!! Oh my I was freaking out. Mon immediately ran over and saw him and saw how I was freaking out. Did I say I was freaking out.. cuz I was. It was my first experience with the baby hitting himself with any kind of bump after a minute or two. We headed to the ER to make sure he didn't have a concussion. The nurse didn't seem to have much patience with a two year old. He was very aggressive with him and was scaring the baby and frustrating me. So that wasn't a good experience but we were in and out. It didn't take long at all and the doctor said he was fine just try to put ice on it and tylenol. The bump and bruise came and are gone now. My little one is as good as new.. Sorry no pic of his first warrior wound. He's been feeling a little under the weather so the last couple of night have really been rough on me. I will blog again when i get some rest. Goodnite.
No comments:
Post a Comment