Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama's Day


Our Mother's Day consisted of a very relaxing day. For mother's day limon took me out for a night of dancing while little limon spend the night at my mother's house. The next morning we woke up early to celebrate with my mother and the afternoon we spent at Irma's home (Limon's mother).
It was my ideal mother's day very relaxed. Adriancito was playing with his buggy the while morning. Among my presents my mother and I recieved a beautiful corsage of an orchard from sister. I figured since it only lasts for one day we might as well take some pictures to remember..



My mama

Everyone thought I was so cheesy, walking around with my corsage but I loved it.. As for little mister, he spent the afternoon fighting with Taina for the bongos. But he finally won.. He gave his abuelita Ima besitos and was excited with everyone cheering him on.

Claiming his Prize after his Victory!

Being cheered on after kisses

A broken glass later.. We headed home.

No comments: